Sorry for not posting! I didn't realize it had been 5 days until a friend texted me yesterday. We are at home. Maren looks awesome. According to her labs she is likely past rock bottom - still neutropenic, and low enough hemoglobin to warrant a transfusion if she starts to appear symptomatic, but we think things are on the upswing! Yay! We're still on isolation because of her vulnerability to infection, but we only have 1 more week to go! It should be an easier week for me, and fun for the kids because my mom will be staying with us. She suffered through a week of isolation at a hotel before we picked her up on Saturday. The kids and I enjoyed picking up her coffee at the drive through Starbucks and dropping it off every morning. So I guess we're finding ways to stay busy.
- We're still here, I promise
- 13 more days to go, still hanging in there
- Another good day.
- Delayed Intensification Day 40/56
- Grape Capers - continued
- Delayed Intensification, Day something
- Delayed Intensification , Day 34/56
- My brother got married! And we went to the wedding...
- Progress and hope
- Wingard to do list:
- Delayed Intensification Day 28/56, picking up wher...
- Grape Capers
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
- looking better
- ▼ October (15)