Thursday, October 1, 2009
Thanks for praying. Maren's temp was perfect this morning, and the rash definitely looks better. I had a hard time looking in her mouth, but she did eat so that's a good sign. I don't think she's feeling her best - she seems very fussy and easily irritated. I just put her down for a nap and I'm hoping that will do the trick.
- We're still here, I promise
- 13 more days to go, still hanging in there
- Another good day.
- Delayed Intensification Day 40/56
- Grape Capers - continued
- Delayed Intensification, Day something
- Delayed Intensification , Day 34/56
- My brother got married! And we went to the wedding...
- Progress and hope
- Wingard to do list:
- Delayed Intensification Day 28/56, picking up wher...
- Grape Capers
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
- looking better
- ▼ October (15)