Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Delayed Intensification, Day something
We just keep on keepin' on here. Maren looks good - so good that it makes very nervous to even say it. I can tell there are times when she's not feeling her best, and she just wants to be held, but she is a trooper. We get two more visits from the home nurse, and then finish out the 6TG on by Monday night. After that we just wait through the drop in counts and pray that she stays healthy. Thanks for checking up on Maren and for continuing to pray.
- We're still here, I promise
- 13 more days to go, still hanging in there
- Another good day.
- Delayed Intensification Day 40/56
- Grape Capers - continued
- Delayed Intensification, Day something
- Delayed Intensification , Day 34/56
- My brother got married! And we went to the wedding...
- Progress and hope
- Wingard to do list:
- Delayed Intensification Day 28/56, picking up wher...
- Grape Capers
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
- looking better
- ▼ October (15)