Maren still looks wonderful. She had her last dose of Ara-C on Friday, and her port was removed without incident. The oncology labs ran the bloodwork, and her ANC decreased from 1200 to 400 in just 4 days. That's a pretty dramatic decline, and we expect her numbers to bottom out sometime around next Friday. Her red blood cells and platelets were a little low too, so we'll keep an eye out for indications that needs to go in to clinic for a tranfusion. That said, I promise she looks awesome, she's running around and playing and just being 2. Praise the Lord. She'll get 6TG tonight and tomorrow and then she's done with the meds for this phase. Hooray. I'll keep you updated on her progress this week. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the prayers.
- We're still here, I promise
- 13 more days to go, still hanging in there
- Another good day.
- Delayed Intensification Day 40/56
- Grape Capers - continued
- Delayed Intensification, Day something
- Delayed Intensification , Day 34/56
- My brother got married! And we went to the wedding...
- Progress and hope
- Wingard to do list:
- Delayed Intensification Day 28/56, picking up wher...
- Grape Capers
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
- looking better
- ▼ October (15)