Monday, October 12, 2009
Delayed Intensification , Day 34/56
Tomorrow at 10:30 Maren has her final clinic appointment of this phase. She'll get Ara-C through her port and leave with it accessed for the home nurse to come Wed, Thurs, and Fri, of this week. She'll also take her 6TG at night for one more week. When that is finished next Tuesday, we'll be on isolation for another week/10days?, because her counts are expected to be at the lowest point sometime between this weekend and the following weekend. She looks great right now. I really hope she can get through these next few weeks feeling as well as she does today.
- We're still here, I promise
- 13 more days to go, still hanging in there
- Another good day.
- Delayed Intensification Day 40/56
- Grape Capers - continued
- Delayed Intensification, Day something
- Delayed Intensification , Day 34/56
- My brother got married! And we went to the wedding...
- Progress and hope
- Wingard to do list:
- Delayed Intensification Day 28/56, picking up wher...
- Grape Capers
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
- looking better
- ▼ October (15)