Still doing well. We're at home - and very happy about that. Maren is going strong, she almost doesn't even look sick. She's just slightly pale, and she "spilled her hiccups" in the wee hours of the morning and then again this evening, but she is giving it everything she has. I just hope it's the chemo making her sick to her stomach and not some icky virus. Please pray that she continues to be happy and strong. Thank you!
Oh yeah, about the video, Google blogger was trying to upload it for 2 hours with no success. I'll keep trying.
- We're still here, I promise
- 13 more days to go, still hanging in there
- Another good day.
- Delayed Intensification Day 40/56
- Grape Capers - continued
- Delayed Intensification, Day something
- Delayed Intensification , Day 34/56
- My brother got married! And we went to the wedding...
- Progress and hope
- Wingard to do list:
- Delayed Intensification Day 28/56, picking up wher...
- Grape Capers
- The good, the bad, and the ugly
- looking better
- ▼ October (15)