Here I am getting a little restless and checking the clock. Maren always wants to get moving as soon as she can, but she needs to be hooked up to the blood pressure cuff and the oxygen measure, and keep her port accessed until they determine she is well enough to leave.
- Hope and Prayer, we need lots
- Let the Good Times Roll
- A Confession
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenance, Day 40, Lo...
- Miss M gets a lollipop
- Elijah B.
- Week in Review
- Make "cowboy faces" on the old rocking horse at...
- Camp in the front yard. Make lots of m...
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenace, Day 30
- The day got even more exciting when Maren found D...
- Maren's baby doll is very active as well. Nurs...
- Her lab counts were just high enough to get the ...
- milk, cookies, and Daddy. And more cookies.
- Here I am getting a little restless and checking t...
- Speedy Recovery
- ▼ August (16)