Yes, that's right peeps - 1/2 dozen donuts all eaten up. I am responsible for eating 5 of the 6 in a period of 6 hours. A drive-thru Dunkin' Donuts is just beyond my ability to control temptation. Some people tend to lose weight when life gets stressful. I'm thinking I'm not going to be one of those people.
- Hope and Prayer, we need lots
- Let the Good Times Roll
- A Confession
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenance, Day 40, Lo...
- Miss M gets a lollipop
- Elijah B.
- Week in Review
- Make "cowboy faces" on the old rocking horse at...
- Camp in the front yard. Make lots of m...
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenace, Day 30
- The day got even more exciting when Maren found D...
- Maren's baby doll is very active as well. Nurs...
- Her lab counts were just high enough to get the ...
- milk, cookies, and Daddy. And more cookies.
- Here I am getting a little restless and checking t...
- Speedy Recovery
- ▼ August (16)