Just like last week Maren was up early, and excited to go to clinic. She had to skip breakfast and milk in order to be sedated for lumbar puncture, but she didn't seem to mind. As we pulled into the hospital parking garage she exclaimed, "My hospital! My hospital! I love my hospital!" This was just before I was pulled over by the Pixburg Police for running a stop sign inside the parking garage (at about 8 miles an hour, by the way), but that's another story, for another time. Lets just say, I'm glad I finally gave up my North Carolina license from 5 years ago and got a PA license a couple of weeks ago. That could have been one ugly traffic stop otherwise.
- Hope and Prayer, we need lots
- Let the Good Times Roll
- A Confession
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenance, Day 40, Lo...
- Miss M gets a lollipop
- Elijah B.
- Week in Review
- Make "cowboy faces" on the old rocking horse at...
- Camp in the front yard. Make lots of m...
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenace, Day 30
- The day got even more exciting when Maren found D...
- Maren's baby doll is very active as well. Nurs...
- Her lab counts were just high enough to get the ...
- milk, cookies, and Daddy. And more cookies.
- Here I am getting a little restless and checking t...
- Speedy Recovery
- ▼ August (16)