By the way, Maren's band-aids are just a fashion statement here. She got so used to having her fingers all wrapped in band-aids when she had steroid-induced diabetes during Induction that she thinks they're like stickers. Fortunately, she has a huge supply from all the caring people that sent them to her. We are hoping that she wont need them for the next of phase of chemo in September when she gets the steroids again, but we'll just have to wait and see.
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenance, Day 20
- LMX cream. I apply this numbing cream to Maren'...
- Waking up Miss Maren
- Strapped in and ready to go. The brief nat...
- Only 35 minutes after we pull out of the driveway,...
- In the patient room. Nice view. ...
- Maren gets vincrsitine through her port. Her la...
- Dream Night at the Zoo
- By the way, Maren's band-aids are just a fa...
- Girl on the move
- Life is good.
- In the meantime
- J-Dog turning 31. Eating sweets. ...
- Pixburg Zoo n'at
- Choosing her own outfits. Practicing...
- Lil' Maren Update
- ▼ July (16)