Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Lil' Maren Update
Today Maren goes into the hospital for more chemo treatments. They are going to give her VinCristin (sp?) again, which is a very toxic med. This is the med that gave her such a horrible diaper rash/wound last time because it actually burns your skin. Please pray for her as she has to restart this treatment today. They are also starting her on another chemo med today through IVs. She will be all hooked up and pumped up again. These treatments will last once a week for 4-8 weeks. Please also pray for her as these meds do cause nausea as well. So far, she has only thrown up twice, which is really good for a little one receiving such harsh meds. The Wingard family definitely needs our prayers as they are entering another intense go with chemo. Thanks for all your prayers and support!
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenance, Day 20
- LMX cream. I apply this numbing cream to Maren'...
- Waking up Miss Maren
- Strapped in and ready to go. The brief nat...
- Only 35 minutes after we pull out of the driveway,...
- In the patient room. Nice view. ...
- Maren gets vincrsitine through her port. Her la...
- Dream Night at the Zoo
- By the way, Maren's band-aids are just a fa...
- Girl on the move
- Life is good.
- In the meantime
- J-Dog turning 31. Eating sweets. ...
- Pixburg Zoo n'at
- Choosing her own outfits. Practicing...
- Lil' Maren Update
- ▼ July (16)