We attended our first official event with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society last night - Dream Night at the Zoo. Elijah and Maren were talking about it constantly for at least four hours before it started, and they were not disappointed. For the most part the animals were out and active, and zoo gave out free glow sticks, cotton candy, and little talking animal heads. What could be better? Maren had to wear her mask most of the time, and even though I think it makes it more difficult to breathe, she didn't let it slow her down.
- Clinic Chronicles: Interim Maintenance, Day 20
- LMX cream. I apply this numbing cream to Maren'...
- Waking up Miss Maren
- Strapped in and ready to go. The brief nat...
- Only 35 minutes after we pull out of the driveway,...
- In the patient room. Nice view. ...
- Maren gets vincrsitine through her port. Her la...
- Dream Night at the Zoo
- By the way, Maren's band-aids are just a fa...
- Girl on the move
- Life is good.
- In the meantime
- J-Dog turning 31. Eating sweets. ...
- Pixburg Zoo n'at
- Choosing her own outfits. Practicing...
- Lil' Maren Update
- ▼ July (16)