Friday, May 1, 2009

Prayer Needed & Appreciated!

So this lil' cutie bundle of love is Miss Maren...

She is the two year old daughter of my cuz and good friend, Emily Wingard and her husband Jeremy...
She has gorgeous blue eyes...I think they look like marbles...
She likes to play with her older brother Elijah and snack on yummy treats on their Pennsylvania lush green grass...
The Wingard family came to visit just about a year ago when Maren was just over One year old...
She melted our hearts with her big smile and girlish ways...
She got along great with the boys. She is only a few months younger than Josiah. Emily and I like to stay evenly matched in all things. We grew up together, playing with barbie dolls and always getting into trouble at my sneaky coaxing. She is about a year and a half older than me, so she did finish school stuff first.But, we got married about a month apart...had our first babies about 3 weeks apart and the second babies months apart! She will, however, reach 30 before me; sorry Emily, not much I can do about that!
When they came to visit... we, of course, played at the beach together!!




I love Emily like she is a sister and her kids are very dear to me!

So please pray for this family and lil' Maren!

To our surprise, concern, and sadness, Maren was just diagnosed with leukemia(ALL). She will undergo a bone marrow biopsy tomorrow. She starts chemotherapy on Tuesday and will be receiving inpatient care for 7-10 days. Outpatient care lasts about 2-3 years.

What a wild road for such a young and beautiful little girl and her family!

We would really appreciate ALL your prayers for this little one!

No comments:

Contributors