Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mini Update & Idea...

Maren's biopsy showed 25% blast cells remaining and she may still get to go home today. They are waiting around for docs still and info before they can be released. Please keep praying for her blast cell levels to drop to below 5% by next Tuesday; this is very important for her recovery!

I will let you know as soon as I hear if they get to go home. Then, Emily can actually access the internet and read all your thoughtful and loving comments too!

My idea: I know a lot of you love The Wingards and would love to express your thoughts/prayers/love to them. So, if you would like to write a letter/encouragement/prayer/etc. to them and email it to me, I would love to post it on the blog for them to read! Feel free to attach a pic with it if you want too! alibravenec@yahoo.com

Thanks so so much!

No comments:

Contributors